Thursday, January 21, 2021 5:30 p.m.
Pursuant to Governor Baker's March 12, 2020 Order Suspending Certain Provisions of the Open Meeting Law G.L. c.30A Section 18, and the Governor's March 15, 2020 Order imposing strict limitations on the number of people that may gather in one place, this meeting will be conducted by Remote Participation / Zoom. Please see the agenda for information on how to join the meeting.
Please note: the Commission reserves the right to take agenda items out of order if necessary.
Call to Order
Request for Determination of Eligibility (RDA)
- 30 South Point Road - Gerald Evans (Applicant) - Construction of an accessory structure with cantilever deck.
- 72 Sutton Road - Teresa Wolverson (Applicant) - Tree removal and excavation of soil from the Grand Trunk Railway bed.
Public Hearings - Notice of Intent (NOI)
- 124 Gore Road - Richard and Erica Weil (Applicants) - Construction of a single family home and wetland crossing. Continued from 1/4/21.
- 137 Gore Road - Twisted Piston, LLC (Applicant) - Site stabilization and stream restoration. Continued from 1/4/21.
- 0 Lake Parkway (Assessor’s Map 30 Parcel A15) - Kunkel-Webster LLC (Applicant) - Construction of a single family home Continued from 1/4/21
- 2 Checkerberry Island - Wojciech Piwpwarczk (Applicant) - Amendment to the Order of Condtions DEP 323-1067 - Addition of a boat ramp
- 1 Wakefield Avenue - Thomas Flynn (Applicant) and Gregory Gongaware (Owner) - Removal of built-up road sand from the cove.
- 1 Cobble Island - Jill and Carlo Tanzi (Applicants/Owners) - Installation of an onsite wastewater treatment system.
Discussion & Action Items
- 14 Wakefield Ave - DEP 323-1091 - Certificate of Compliance - Construction of a house
- 21 Bayview Road - DEP 323-1075 - Certificate of Compliance - Construction of a house
- 20 Bates Point Road - DEP 323-1033 - Certificate of Compliance - Second floor addition
- Other items as may legally come before the Commission
Next Meeting Date - Monday, February 1, 2021 at 5:30 p.m.