Thursday April 22, 2021 5:30 p.m.
Pursuant to Governor Baker's March 12, 2020 Order Suspending Certain Provisions of the Open Meeting Law G.L. c.30A Section 18, and the Governor's March 15, 2020 Order imposing strict limitations on the number of people that may gather in one place, this meeting will be conducted by Remote Participation / Zoom. Please see the agenda for information on how to join the meeting.
Please note: the Commission reserves the right to take agenda items out of order if necessary.
Call to Order
Request for Determination of Eligibility (RDA)
- 30 Point Pleasant Road - Karen Bartholomew (Applicant) - Remove part of an existing deck and replace with new 12' x 15' three season sunroom.
- 17 Lakeview Road - Michelle Smith (Applicant) - Renovation of the second story of a single family home and installation of a dry well.
- 10 Kenneth Ave. - William Clougherty (Applicant) - Replacement of a residential dock. - Continued from 4/5/21.
Public Hearings - Notice of Intent (NOI)
- 1 Wakefield Avenue - Thomas Flynn (Applicant) and Gregory Gongaware (Owner) - Removal of built-up road sand from the cove. Continued to April 22, 2021.
- 168 Chase Avenue - Town of Webster (Applicant) - Demolition of a home in the Riverfront area - Continued from 4/22/2021.
- Goddard Street, Parcels 14-E-11-1 and 14-E-11-2 (Lots 1 & 2) - Elijah Ketola (Applicant) Richard Dibonaventura (Owner) - Construction of 2 single family homes - Continued to 4/22/2021.
- 100 Lakeside Ave. - John Kuchachik (Applicant) - Construction of a 12 x 20' shed and a dock, Chapter 91 license - Continued to 4/22/2021.
- 23 Bates Point Road - Doug Lebel (Applicant) Michael MacDonald (Owner) - Construction of a single family home - Continued to 4/22/2021.
- 91 Bates Point Road - Antoinette Dobosz (Applicant) - Construction of a 3' x 4' landing pad, stairs, a second story deck and 1 story addition on an existing garage - Continuued to 4/22/2021.
- 59 Wakefield Ave. - Peter Merry (Applicant) - Move garage on slab, removal and replacement of old concrete with stamped concrete - Continued to 4/22/2021.
- 6 South Point Road - Pamela Sheeran (Applicant) - Construction of a deck and retaining wall, stabilization of the ground - Continued to 4/22/2021.
Discussion & Action Items
- Extension to Order of Conditions DEP 323-1110 - 322 Killdeer Road
- Tree Policy
- Other items as may legally come before the Commission
Next Meeting Date - Monday, May 3, 2021 at 5:30 p.m.