Thursday October 21, 2021 5:30 p.m.
Pursuant to Governor Baker's March 12, 2020 Order Suspending Certain Provisions of the Open Meeting Law G.L. c.30A Section 18, and the Governor's June 16, 2021 Act Relative to Extending Certain COVID-19 Measures adopted during this State of Emergency, this meeting will be conducted by Remote Participation / Zoom. Please see the agenda for the meeting ID and passcode to join the meeting.
Please join the meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone. Join Zoom meeting:
Join Zoom Meeting:
Please note: the Commission reserves the right to take agenda items out of order if necessary.
Call to Order
Request for Determination of Eligibility (RDA)
- 5 Lake Parkway - Jozeph Warnajys (Applicant) – Clean debris out of the stream.
- 0 Black Point Road, Assessor ID 39-B-14-1 – Vo Nam Casey (Applicant) – Removal of 5 trees.
Public Hearings - Notice of Intent (NOI)
- 29 South Point Road - Eric Marcoux (Applicant) - Replacement of a retaining wall
- 49 Arkwright Road and 30 Worcester Road - EBT Environmental Consultants Inc. (Applicant) – Restoration of the historic gradient and flow of Mill Brook continued to Nov. 1, 2021
- Discussion & Action Items
- 18 Oakwood Drive Certificate of Compliance – DEP Numbers 323-738, 323-1044, 323-1125
- 891 School St. – DEP 323-1150 – Certificate of Compliance - Construction of a single family home
- Other items as may legally come before the Commission
Next Meeting Date - Monday, November 1, 2021 at 5:30 p.m.