Monday, December 18, 2023
- Location: Board of Selectmen Meeting Room, 2nd Floor, Webster Town Hall, 350 Main Street
- 6:30 p.m.
1. 6:30 p.m. - Call to Order & Announcements - Please be advised that this meeting is being recorded.
2. Action Item 2B: Request for Determination of Minor Modification of Special Permit and Site Plan Approval – Change in Ownership – 78 Worcester Road – Munro Associates LLC / The Vault
3. Public Meeting 3A: Public Listening Session regarding Marijuana Cultivation Facility at 30 Worcester Road, Curaleaf MA (Owner)
3. Public Meeting 3B: Site Plan Approval Application to Construct a New Commercial Building at 50 Cudworth Road, Webster, MA; Assessor ID 96-A-2-5; Premier Sealcoating, 10 Spruce Street, Oxford, MA (Applicant); Four Girls Enterprises, 10 Spruce Street, Oxford, MA (Owner); Site is located with an Industrial Zone. Continued from 11/27/23.
3. Public Meeting 3C: Modification of a Site Plan - Expansion of Commercial Parking - 300 Thompson Road - Three Hundred LLC (Applicant / Owner); Assessor ID A-12-12-0; Site is located in a Business 5 (B5) zoning district. Continued from 8/28/23.
3. Public Meeting 3D: Site Plan Application - Change of Use to Dentist Office / Parking Lot Reconfiguration - 59 East Main Street; Xiaowei Chen (Applicant / Owner); Assessor ID 15-G-26-0; site is located in a Business 4 (B4) zoning district.
4. Public Hearing 4A: Special Permit Application (Signage) and Site Plan – Gasoline service station, a convenience store with drive through, and signage to be located at 128, 130, 132,138 East Main Street and 6 Thompson Road (Assessor ID 25-E-6, 24-E-7, 25-E-8, 25-E-9, 25-E-10). The application was submitted by Yatco Energy, c/o Bacon Wilson, P, 6 South East Street Amherst, MA 01002 (Applicant), and New England Realty Ventures LLC, 218 Main Street, Webster, MA (Owner). Said site is located in a Business with Sewer (B4) zoning district. Continued from 11/27/23.
5. Discussion Items
- Engineering Update - CHA Companies
- 56 Worcester Road - Violation - Clearing Exceeding 10,000 Square Feet
6. Next Meeting: January 29, 2024