Monday, July 26, 2021
- Location: Webster Town Hall, Board of Selectmen Meeting Room (2nd Floor), 350 Main Street
- 6:30 p.m.
1. 6:30 p.m. - Call to Order
2. Action Item 2A: Reorganization
2. Action Item 2B: Appoint CMRPC Delegate
2. Action Item 2C: Worcester District Registry of Deeds Signature Form
2. Action Item 2D: Approval of Meeting Minutes - June 28, 2021
3. Public Meeting 3A: Site Plan Approval and Stormwater Permit Applications - 5-7 Goya Drive & 9 Goya Drive; R.P. Masiello, Inc. (Applicant), Goya Foods, Inc. (Owner); Assessor ID 96-A-2-1 and 96-A-2-2; Expansion of existing wholesale warehouse facility including new addition and parking. Site is located within the Industrial (I) and Lake Watershed Protection (LWP) zoning districts. Continued from 6/28/21.
4. Discussion Item 4A: Odor Control - Marijuana Grow Facility - 30 Worcester Road - Curaleaf (Owner); Richard Young, Director of Operations and Management.
5. Staff Report
- Site Plan - As Built Review - 5 Cudworth Road - 5 Cudworth Road LLC (Applicant / Owner)
- Engineering Update - CHA Companies
6. Next Meeting - Monday, August 30, 2021, 6:30 p.m. in the Board of Selectmen Room, Webster Town Hall.