- Boards & Committees
- Planning Board
- Meeting Materials
PLEASE NOTE: This webpage is intended to show agenda items as they develop prior to the meeting and may change until the final agenda is set. Meeting materials will be uploaded as they become available. The official agenda with the Town Clerk dated stamp will be uploaded no later than 48 hours in advance of the meeting date. Please contact the office if you have any questions.
2023 Planning Board Meeting Schedule & Submission Deadlines
Please fill out a Public Comment Form if you’d like to submit comments to the Planning Board. These comments will be entered into the record and project file. The public comment period will end at the close of the public hearing.
Monday, March 27, 2023
- Location: Board of Selectmen Meeting Room, Webster Town Hall, 2nd Floor
- 6:30 p.m.
1. 6:30 p.m. - Call to Order
2. Action Item 2A: Draft Meeting Minutes
2. Action Item 2B: Request for Determination of Completeness - Pinewood Estates II - Oakwood Drive (partial) - Joyce Szeredy (Applicant / Owner) - continued from 2/27/23.
3. Public Meeting 3A: Site Plan Approval / Stormwater Permit - Duplex - 118 Thompson Road - Assessor ID 29-B-1-1; Caroline Fritz (Applicant / Owner. Site is located in a Business 5 (B5) zoning district. Continued from 2/27/23.
3. Public Meeting 3B: Site Plan Approval / Stormwater Permit - Duplex - 120 Thompson Road - Assessor ID 29-B-1-1; Caroline Fritz (Applicant / Owner. Site is located in a Business 5 (B5) zoning district. Continued from 2/27/23.
3. Public Meeting 3C: Modification of a Site Plan - Commercial Parking and Sales - 300 Thompson Road - Three Hundred LLC (Applicant / Owner); Assessor ID 34-A-6-0; site is located in both a Business 5 (B5) zoning district. Continued from 2/27/23.
3. Public Meeting 3D: Modification of a Site Plan - Construction of a New Garage - Commercial Parking - 114 Point Breeze Road - Assessor ID 46-A-9; Berthiaume Contracting Corp. (Applicant) - WEF, Inc. (Owner); Site is located in both a Lake Residential (LR) and Lake Watershed Protection (LWP) zoning district.
4. Discussion Items
- Engineering Update - CHA Companies
- Odor Mitigation Update - Marijuana Cultivation Facility - 30 Worcester Road - Curaleaf
- Staff Report - Town Meeting Warrant Articles
5. Next Meeting - April 24, 2023, 6:30 p.m.