Monday, June 27, 2022
- Location: Webster Town Hall, Board of Selectmen Meeting Room (2nd Floor), 350 Main Street
- 6:30 p.m.
1. 6:30 p.m. - Call to Order.
2. Action Item 2A: Approval of Meeting Minutes - April 25, 2022; May 23, 2022
2. Action Item 2B: Annual Signature Form for Worcester District Registry of Deeds Plan Department - Signatures Required
2. Action Item 2C: Appointments: By-law Review Committee (Chairman appointment); Central Mass. Regional Planning Commission (2 delegates)
2. Action Item 2D: Reorganization
2. Action Item 2G: Site Plan Endorsement - 64 Worcester Road - Medical Waste Transfer Facility - United Medical Waste Management, Inc. (Applicant); Kunkel Bus Company (Owner)
2. Action Item 2H: Site Plan Endorsement - 137 East Main Street - Convenience Store, Gas Station, Car Wash - Nouria Energy Corporation (Applicant); PMG Northeast LLC (Owner)
2. Action Item 2I: Draft Decision: Special Permit - Signage - Convenience Store, Gas Station and Car Wash and Special Permit for Signage - 137 East Main Street - Nouria Energy Corporation (Applicant); PMG Northeast LLC (Owner).
3. Public Hearing 3A: Special Permit Application for Lot Coverage exceeding 40% - 70 Bates Point Road - Hadeer Shaikhly (Applicant / Owner); Assessor ID 50-A-37-0; site is located in both Lake Residential (LR) and Lake Watershed Protection (LWP) zoning districts - Continued from 5/23/22.
3. Public Hearing 3C: Special Permit Application for Signage and Site Plan Approval for a self-storage facility with retail showroom and parking area to be located at 70 Worcester Road (Assessor ID 88_B_42-41_0); submitted by AMERCO Real Estate Company, 2727 N. Central Ave., 5N, Phoenix, AZ 85004 (Applicant/Owner). Said site is located in the General Business (B5) and Lake Watershed Protection (LWP) zoning districts - Continued from 5/23/22.
3. Public Hearing 3D: Modification of a Definitive Subdivision Plan - Pinewood Estates II - Oakwood Drive - The Szeredy Living Trust; Assessor ID 93-A-3-0. Site is located in an Agricultural Single Family Residential District (ASFR).
4. Staff Report
- Engineering Update - CHA Companies
- Odor Mitigation Update: Curaleaf - Marijuana Grow Facility - 30 Worcester Road
- Site Plan Compliance Review - Site Plan 13-15 Old Worcester Road
- Wireless Communication Facility – Cellco Partnership d/b/a Verizon Wirelesss – 310 Thompson Road; Assessor ID 34-A-9-0; Collocate equipment on an existing cell tower - Eligible Facilities Request – Administrative Approval.
5. Next Meeting - July 25, 2022, 6:30 p.m.