Monday, October 25, 2021
- Location: Webster Town Hall, Board of Selectmen Meeting Room (2nd Floor), 350 Main Street
- 6:30 p.m.
1. 6:30 p.m. - Call to Order.
2. Action Item 2A: Approval of Meeting Minutes - September 27, 2021.
3. Public Meeting 3A: Site Plan Review Application for the construction of a medical waste transfer facility at 64 Worcester Road; United Medical Waste Management, Inc., 20 Oakhurst Road, Sutton, MA 01590 (Applicant), owned by Kunkel Bus Company Inc. (Assessor Parcel ID 87-A-1-0) The site is located within a Business 5 (B5) zoning district. (continued from 9/27/21)
4. Public Hearing 4A: Special Permit Application for the Installation of an Electronic Message Center Sign at 32 Main Street; Mike Chiler / Mike's Munchies & Crunchies (Applicant); Demon Deacon Realty, LLC (Owner); Assessor ID 1-X-8-0; Site is located in a Business 4 zoning district.
4. Public Hearing 4B: Modification of Site Plan to add Second Drive Through Station and Special Permit for Signage - Burger King, 128 East Main Street; JSC Management Group (Applicant); Cedar-PC Plaza LLC (Owner); Assessor ID 15-E-5-0; Site is located in a Business 4 (B4) zoning district.
5. Staff Report
- Engineering Update - CHA Companies.
6. Next Meeting - Monday, November 29, 2021, 6:30 p.m. in the Board of Selectmen Room, Webster Town Hall.