Compost closing for the year November 16, 2019
The Compost Facility is almost ready to close for the season. There are some schedule changes we'd like you to be aware of, in particular the extended hours during the last week we're open.
- Mon, 11/11/19 CLOSED VETERAN DAY
- Tues, 11/12/19 OPEN 12:00 PM – 4:00 PM
- Wed, 11/13/19 OPEN 12:00 PM– 4:00 PM
- Thurs, 11/14/19 OPEN 12:00 PM– 4:00 PM
- Fri, 11/15/19 OPEN 12:00 PM– 4:00 PM
- Sat, 11/16/19 OPEN 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
We'd like to thank you, our residents, for continuing to support our Compost Facility.
COMPOST FACILITY (Fall Hours)
Non-Commercial Vehicles Only
HOURS OF OPERATION: effective on October 15th
Monday AND Thursday 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
1st, 3rd and 4th Saturday of each month 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
Purchase a Compost Sticker
Compost Facility Stickers: Please notice rates and services have changed
- Resident: - (leaves and grass clippings ONLY) - $40
- Veterans: - (leaves and grass clippings ONLY - $15 (must show DD214 or NGB Form 22)
- Resident/Veterans: (brush, leaves and grass clippings) - $100
- Stickers available for purchase:
- Locations: Compost Facility Monday and Thursday 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm.
- This facility is used by Webster residents only and for the disposal of material originating from properties located in Webster only, sticker required for access.
Brush/Compost Disposal Regulations
- Brush/limbs 2 inches or less in diameter and no more than 4 feet in length (These restrictions will be strictly enforced - Disposal will be denied for all debris in excess of these size limitations).
- Grass clippings, hedge clippings, and leaves (no plastic bags)
- Commercial vehicles/contractors or landscapers
- Construction debris (lumber or other building products)
- Dirt, concrete or any other form of solid waste
- Double axle trailers
- Pine needles
Note: Violation of the above regulations may result in denied access and/or fines.