Next Meeting / Submission Deadlines
Monday, September 16, 2019
Large Meeting Room - First Floor, Gladys E. Kelly Public Library - 2 Lake Street, Webster MA; 6:30 p.m.
- Submission deadline for new applications (except ANR plans) - Tuesday, August 20, 2019 at 2:00 p.m.
- Submission deadline for other agenda items including ANR plans - Wednesday, September 11, 2019 at noon.
Monday, September 30, 2019
Irene Martel Meeting Room, 1st Floor, Webster Town Hall, 350 Main Street, Webster MA; 6:30 p.m.
- Submission deadline for new applications (except ANR plans). No new applications to be heard at this meeting.
- Submission deadline ANR plans only - Wednesday, September 25, 2019 at noon. No additional agenda items to be heard at this meeting
|Michael Dostoler||Vice Chairman||2022|
|Christella Gonsorcik||Associate Member||2022|
STAFF SUPPORT & Notifications
The Planning Department provides staff support for the Planning Board and the Zoning Board of Appeals. If you’d like more information, please visit the Planning Department webpage.
Would you like to receive notification of newly posted agendas and other announcements? Please visit NOTIFY ME to sign up.
The Board typically meets monthly on a Monday evening at 6:30 p.m. or as required.
roles and Responsibilities
The responsibilities of the Planning Board are varied and governed by the General Laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and include reviewing submitted plans for the development of land for residential, commercial, and other uses. In addition, the Planning Board is responsible for guiding the process of zoning amendments and updating the Master Plan.
Applications: The Board is responsible for taking action on various applications as outlined in Massachusetts General Law Chapter 40A (Zoning Act), Chapter 81K (Subdivsion Control Act), the Webster Zoning By-Law (Chapter 650) and the Town of Webster Subdivsion Rules and Regulations. Such permits include:
- Special Permit
- Site Plan Approval
- Subivision Plans - Approval Not Required (ANR), Preliminary & Definitive
- Scenic Road
- Chapter 91 - Waterways (recommendation to the State)
Each application has a specific time frame and requirements for submission. Not sure what type of application you need or want to learn more? Please visit the Planning Board Applications webpage.