Zoning Board of Appeals
Planning Department Office open by Appointment Only
Please continue to call the office, use the Town Hall Drop Box (near the parking lot entrance), regular mail, and email to conduct as much business as possible.
APPOINTMENTS AVAILABLE AS FOLLOWS:
- Monday, 9:00 a.m. to Noon, 1:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Tuesday through Thursday; 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.; 1:00 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Fridays: No appointments.
VISITING TOWN HALL / MAKE AN APPOINTMENT
- Appointments can be made by filling out a Request an Appointment form. Staff will contact you to confirm a date and time.
- Each appointment has a time limit of 15 minutes.
- You will not be admitted without an appointment. No walk-ins permitted.
- No more than one person permitted at the service counter at a time.
- Face coverings and social distancing required.
NEXT MEETING DATE / SUBMISSION DEADLINES
Tuesday, July 7, 2020
- Time: 6:30 p.m.
- Location: Board of Selectmen Meeting Room, Webster Town Hall, 2nd Floor, 350 Main Street
STAFF SUPPORT & Notifications
The Planning Department provides staff support for the Planning Board and the Zoning Board of Appeals. If you’d like more information, please visit the Planning Department webpage.
Would you like to receive notification of newly posted agendas and other announcements? Please visit NOTIFY ME to sign up.
The Board typically meets monthly on a Tuesday evening at 6:00 p.m. or as required.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Zoning Board of Appeals is a quasi-judicial body that operates under the authority of Chapter 40A of the General Laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and Article III, Section 650:28 of the Webster Zoning By-Law for the purpose of promoting the health, safety, convenience, and general welfare of the Town of Webster.