There are many organizations, both government and not-for-profit, that are anxious to help you succeed in your business endeavors. Navigating all these resources can be confusing. Let us help you find every possible resource to help you succeed by calling us today.
- Contact us for additional information regarding the following incentives:
- Special Tax Assessment (STA) - a phased-in assessment of the total value of the project property
- Tax Increment Financing (TIF) - a five to 20 year property tax exemption based on the increased value of the project property due to new construction or significant improvements. With tax increment financing, all personal property taxes are exempt.
- Commercial Building Improvement Program - designed to encourage reuse and upgrades to existing buildings, improve appearance and environment, improve functionality, eliminate code violations, and help fill vacant or underutilized spaces within the commercial district.
- Some projects may also apply for an Investment Tax Credit through the Massachusetts's Economic Development Incentive Program (EDIP).
- Tax Information
- Zoning By-law
- Business Assistance
- Volunteer business counseling through SCORE
- Business advisory services through the Clark University Small Business Development Center
- Regional networking and programs through the Webster, Dudley Oxford Chamber of Commerce and the Webster, Dudley Business Alliance
- Access state resources through the Massachusetts Office of Business Development
- Federal contracting preferences for small business through the HUBZone Empowerment Contracting Program
- Workforce Development
- Qualified candidates and streamlined recruiting through Employment and Training Resources
- Resources to train current and newly-hired employees through the Workforce Training Fund Program
- Tech-sector internship opportunities through the Mass Tech Internship Partnership
- Life Sciences sector internship opportunities through the Massachusetts Life Sciences Center Internship Challenge
- Clean tech-sector internship opportunities through the Massachusetts Clean Energy Center Internship Program