Create a Website Account - Manage notification subscriptions, save form progress and more.
A photo of the Hook and Ladder Company from the 1800s
Photo of Webster Firefighters in the early 1900s
American LaFrance Type 75 Triple Combination Fire Engine circa 1920
Central Fire Station located on School St. from 1874-1979. The corner stone from this station was preserved and is now part of the Landscape at the School St. Substation.