Can I get a senior rate?

Yes if you are 60 and older, it is a single family home and you live there year round. Please fill out the Senior Rate Form and bring to the Water/Sewer Department in person for age Verification which is required.  Rate will be activated at time form is returned.  

Show All Answers

1. What if I have a water emergency?
2. What if I have discolored water?
3. How do I get notified of any important water issues in Town?
4. Can I get a senior rate?
5. How and when can I apply for an abatement of water charges?
6. Who do I call if I see someone using a hydrant?