Open Enrollment will take place May 1, 2017 - May 17, 2017.
The Benefit's Fair will be on Tuesday May 9, 2017 2-4pm in the Selectmen's Meeting Room.
BCBS, Altus, Blue 20/20, USAble, My Medication Advisor and AllOne Health will be here to answer any questions or assist in enrolling in the plans.
The Department of Human Resources administers and directs implementation of policies and procedures relating to all phases of personnel activity. The responsibilities of the Department of Human Resources include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Maintain all personnel records for active and retired employees
- Employee applications
- Benefits administration including health, workers compensation, disability, deferred compensation, and life insurance
- Coordinates all safety programs for all employees
- Prepares advertising for job vacancies
- Coordinates interviews and other activities relating to the hiring process
Phone: 508-949-3800 X1005