Business opportunities abound in Webster. With an excellent regional location, supportive business climate and high quality of life, Webster has everything you need to run a successful and profitable business.
Browse through some of our featured properties that are ripe for your business to move in. Can't find what you are looking for? Then please contact us and we will search through our full database of available properties. Webster offers affordable office and industrial space, as well as an attractive housing market for employees.
Ideally located in south-central Massachusetts, Webster has major transportation routes to over 6 million people within a 50 mile radius. Webster is approximately 15 miles south of Worcester, 47 miles southwest of Boston and 30 miles northwest of Providence, Rhode Island.
- Webster is on Interstate 395 as well as state routes 12, 16, 193 and 197
- Easy access to Webster from I-90 (Mass Pike)
- Webster is served by public transit through the WRTA.
- 25-45 minute drive to four airports: Worcester Airport, T. F. Green Airport, Hanscom Field and Boston Logan International Airport
- Webster is one of the more educated communities in America, with a full 52.23% of its adults having a college degree or even advanced degree, compared to a national average across all communities of 21.84%.
- Webster operates a high-performing K-12 school system
- Webster is home to Tufts Cummings School of Veterinary Medicine
- Easy access to colleges in the immediate Worcester area
- Supportive Town officials
- Easy access to colleges in the immediate Worcester area and an educated workforce
Quality of Life
As an integral part of the "Birth of the American Industrial Revolution" Webster is grounded in a rich history and committed to the future. Webster is home to "Lake Chargoggagoggmanchauggagoggchaubunagungamaugg." With its crystal clear water, the lake provides numerous recreational activities and stunning vistas. The town is also home to many well-known restaurants and shops. Residents can enjoy and evening walking along the French River Parkway and end up in the historic downtown with local retailers and food establishments. Amenities like these is what makes Webster a great place to live.