Tuesday June 22, 2021 5:30 p.m.
Pursuant to Governor Baker's March 12, 2020 Order Suspending Certain Provisions of the Open Meeting Law G.L. c.30A Section 18, and the Governor's March 15, 2020 Order imposing strict limitations on the number of people that may gather in one place, this meeting will be conducted by Remote Participation / Zoom. Please see the agenda for information on how to join the meeting.
Please note: the Commission reserves the right to take agenda items out of order if necessary.
Call to Order
Request for Determination of Eligibility (RDA)
- 31 Nancy Drive - Roger Bernier (Applicant) - Installation of an above ground pool
- 3 Camile Road - Chayan Velez (Applicant) - Installation of an above ground pool
- 311 Thompson Road - 311 Corporation (Applicant) - Digging a trench in order to repair pipes
- 54 Bates Point Road - Raymond and Jacqueline Regis (Applicants) - Removal of trees, removal of sod and installation of pavers and a stonewall - Continued from 6/7/21
- 124 Gore Road - Richard and Erica Weil (Applicants) - Demolition of an existing cottage and construction of a new dwelling connected to the existing garage - Continued from 6/7/21
Public Hearings - Notice of Intent (NOI)
- 20 Tanner Road - NXT GEN Development LLC (Applicant), Michael McDonald (Owner) - Installation of a new septic system
- 5 Beacon Road - Scott and Nancy Bigelow (Applicants) - Construction of an addition to a single family home
- 29 South Point Road - Eric Marcoux (Applicant) - Replacement of a retaining wall
- 49 Arkwright Road and 30 Worcester Road - EBT Environmental Consultants, Inc. (Applicant) - Restoration of gradient and flow of Mill Brook
- 53 Birch Island Road - Laura Devlin (Applicant) - Replacement of a retaining wall
- 88 Lakeside Ave - Judith Colecchi (Applicant) - Repair of a retaining wall
- 0 Black Point Road Lot #89 - Michael Hopkins (Applicant) - Construction of a single family home
- 168 Chase Avenue - Town of Webster (Applicant) - Demolition of a home in the Riverfront area - Continued from 5/17/2021.
- 23 Bates Point Road - Doug Lebel (Applicant) Michael MacDonald (Owner) - Construction of a single family home - Continued from 5/17/2021.
- 0 Jackson Road Lot 90 – Cedar Cove LLC (Applicant) – Construction of a single family home - Continued from 5/17/2021.
- 0 Jackson Road Lot 91 – Cedar Cove LLC (Applicant) – Construction of a single family home - Continued from 5/17/2021.
- 0 Jackson Road Lot 92 – Cedar Cove LLC (Applicant) – Construction of a single family home - Continued from 5/17/2021.
- Discussion & Action Items
- Extension - 77 South Shore Road -323-1118
- 68 Lakeside Ave - Certificate of Compliance - DEP 323-1184
- Extension - 36 Lake Parkway - DEP 323-1191
- Certificate of Compliance - 21 Bayview Road - DEP 323-1075
- Certificate of Compliance - 30 Worcester Road - 323-1171
- Other items as may legally come before the Commission
Next Meeting Date - Monday, July 19, 2021 at 5:30 p.m.