- Boards & Committees
- Conservation Commission
- Meeting Materials
PLEASE NOTE: This webpage is intended to show agenda items as they develop prior to the meeting and may change until the final agenda is set. Meeting materials will be uploaded as they become available. The official agenda with the Town Clerk dated stamp will be uploaded no later than 48 hours in advance of the meeting date. Please contact the office if you have any questions.
Please fill out a Public Comment Form if you’d like to submit comments to the Planning Board. These comments will be entered into the record and project file. The public comment period will end at the close of the public hearing.
Tuesday, May 23, 2023
- Location: Webster Board of Selectmen Meeting Room, 2nd Floor, 350 Main Street
- Time: 5:30 p.m.
1. Call to Order and Announcements
2. Public Meeting 2A: 9 Wakefield Ave. - Richard Gauger (Applicant/Owner) - Retaining Wall. (Continued from 5/9/23)
2. Public Meeting 2B: 77 Bates Point Road – Randy and Donna Becker (Applicant/Owner) – Replace and extend deck, patio and steps.
2. Public Meeting 2C: 9 Kate Lane – Frank Scavone (Applicant/Owner) – Construction of a 3 Car Garage & Driveway.
3. Public Hearing 3A: 46 West Point Road - DEP #323-1244 - Jason Tubo (Applicant) - Repair of Existing Retaining Wall. (Continued from 5/9/23).
3. Public Hearing 3B: 27 South Point Road – James Palo (Applicant) – Raze existing dwelling and construct a new, including a seasonal dock. (Continued from 5/9/23).
3. Public Hearing 3C: 306 Killdeer Road - DEP#323-1249- Michael and Roberta Compson (Applicant/Owner) - Site work for a single family house. (Continued from 5/9/23)
3. Public Hearing 3D: 11 Bates Grove Road – DEP# 323-1175 Sunset Trust, LLC, Michael O’Brien, Manager, Amend and extend the order of conditions for 1 year. – Installation of an in-ground swimming pool.
4. Action Item 4A; Approval of a planting plan per a special conditions in order of conditions – 14 Bates Crossing, Gregory & Lisa Garabedian (Owner) DEP#323-1228.
4. Action Item 4B: Cease and Desist – 73 Birch Island Road – Anthony Detarando (Owner) – Filling-in Shoreline
4. Action Item 4C: Acknowledge an open meeting law violation has been filed against the Conservation Commission. Vote to authorize the staff to reply.
5. Draft Meeting Minutes: April 24, 2023 and May 9, 2023.
6. Old Business 6A: Violation – DEP #323-1197 – 0 Goddard Street, Lots 1 and 2 (also known as 25A and 25B Goddard Street); Elijah Ketola (Applicant) construction of two single-family houses. (Continued from 5/9/23).
6 Old Business 6B: Request for an Extension of an Enforcement Order – DEP #323-1194 – 67 Colonial Road David Arnold (Owner). (Continued from 5/9/23).
6. Old Business 6C: Enforcement Order – 71R Minebrook Road – Matthew Weatherbee (Owner) - Clearing (Continued from 5/9/23).
6. Old Business 6D: Cease and Desist Letter – 290 Thompson Road; Sanat Patel Trustee (Owner) – Encroached / filled-in wetland area. (Continued 5/9/23)
6. Old Business 6E: Enforcement Order – 90B Sutton Road – Jack Courville (Owner) – Filled in wetlands area.
6. Old Business 6F: Verbal Stop Work (Complaint) - 88 Lakeside Ave – Judith Colecchi (Owner); Patio (Continued from 5/9/23)
6. Old Business 6G: Cease and Desist – 2 South Point Road – Ronald Brigham (Owner) - Disturbing Land by the water. (Continued from 5/9/23)
7. Staff Report
9. Next Meeting Date – June 5,, 2023 - Webster Selectmen Meeting Room