Monday October 4, 2021 5:30 p.m.
Pursuant to Governor Baker's March 12, 2020 Order Suspending Certain Provisions of the Open Meeting Law G.L. c.30A Section 18, and the Governor's June 16, 2021 Act Relative to Extending Certain COVID-19 Measures adopted during this State of Emergency, this meeting will be conducted by Remote Participation / Zoom. Please see the agenda for the meeting ID and passcode to join the meeting.
Please join the meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone. Join Zoom meeting:
Please note: the Commission reserves the right to take agenda items out of order if necessary.
Call to Order
Request for Determination of Eligibility (RDA)
- 19 South Point Road -
- 326 Killdeer Road
- 25 Pinehurst Road
- 88 Douglas Road
- 33 Loveland Road - Cathleen Godzik and Gail Arsenault (Applicants) - Removal of tree and debris.
Public Hearings - Notice of Intent (NOI)
- 29 South Point Road - Eric Marcoux (Applicant) - Replacement of a retaining wall
- 49 Arkwright Road and 30 Worcester Road - EBT Environmental Consultants, Inc. (Applicant) - Restoration of gradient and flow of Mill Brook
- 88 Lakeside Ave - Judith Colecchi (Applicant) - Repair of a retaining wall
- Webster Lake - Webster Lake Association (Applicant) - Aquatic Plant Management
- Discussion & Action Items
- Minor Modification - 91 Bates Point Road - DEP 323-1196
- Certificate of Compliance - 182 Killdeer Road - DEP 323-1159
- Certificate of Compliance - 4 Black Point Road - DEP 323-1166
- Certificate of Compliance - 891 School Street - DEP 323-1150
- LKQ - Stream monitoring conditions
- Other items as may legally come before the Commission
Next Meeting Date - Thursday, October 21, 2021 at 5:30 p.m.