Monday March 15, 2021 5:30 p.m.
Pursuant to Governor Baker's March 12, 2020 Order Suspending Certain Provisions of the Open Meeting Law G.L. c.30A Section 18, and the Governor's March 15, 2020 Order imposing strict limitations on the number of people that may gather in one place, this meeting will be conducted by Remote Participation / Zoom. Please see the agenda for information on how to join the meeting.
Please note: the Commission reserves the right to take agenda items out of order if necessary.
Call to Order
Request for Determination of Eligibility (RDA)
- 6 South Shore Road - Pamela Sheeran and Patricia Foley (Applicants) - Construction of a deck.
- 5 Evergreen Drive - Judith Konkel-Dery (Applicant) - Tree removal.
- 10 Kenneth Ave. - William Clougherty (Applicant) - Replacement of a residential dock.
Public Hearings - Notice of Intent (NOI)
- 1 Wakefield Avenue - Thomas Flynn (Applicant) and Gregory Gongaware (Owner) - Removal of built-up road sand from the cove. Continued from 3/1/21.
- 168 Chase Avenue - Town of Webster (Applicant) - Demolition of a home in the Riverfront area - Continued from 3/1/21.
- 12 Kenneth Ave. - Colby Petrillo (Applicant) - Amendment to DEP #323-1155 - Design changes to a retaining wall. Continued from 3/1/21.
- Goddard Street, Parcels 14-E-11-1 and 14-E-11-2 (Lots 1 & 2) - Elijah Ketola (Applicant) Richard Dibonaventura (Owner) - Construction of 2 single family homes
- 100 Lakeside Ave. - John Kuchachik (Applicant) - Construction of a 12 x 20' shed and a dock, Chapter 91 license.
Discussion & Action Items
- Tree Policy
- Other items as may legally come before the Commission
Next Meeting Date - Monday, April 5, 2021 at 5:30 p.m.