May 24, 2021
Pursuant to Governor Baker's March 12, 2020 Order Suspending Certain Provisions of the Open Meeting Law, G.L. c. 30A, §18, and the Governor's March 15, 2020 Order imposing strict limitation on the number of people that may gather in one place, this meeting of the Webster Zoning Board of Appeals will be conducted via remote participation to the greatest extent possible. Please see the agenda for the link and log in information.
1. 6:30 p.m. - Call to Order
2. Action Item 2A: Approval of Meeting Minutes - March 29, 2021, April 26, 2021.
2. Action Item 2B: Upper Gore Road Definitive Subdivision Plan - Victor J. Stefaniak, Jr. and Janet S. Konkel Revocable Living Trust (Owners) - approve covenant and sign plan set.
2. Action Item 2C: Draft Decision: Stormwater Permit - 0 Douglas Road; Guaranteed Builders and Developers, Inc. (Applicant / Owner).
3. Public Meeting 3A: Site Plan Approval and Stormwater Permit Applications - 5-7 Goya Drive & 9 Goya Drive; R.P. Masiello, Inc. (Applicant), Goya Foods, Inc. (Owner); Assessor ID 96-A-2-1 and 96-A-2-2; Expansion of existing wholesale warehouse facility including new addition and parking. Site is located within the Industrial (I) and Lake Watershed Protection (LWP) zoning districts. Continued from 4/26/21.
3. Public Meeting 3B: Site Plan Approval and Stormwater Permit Applications - 61,67, 69 Cudworth Road - 590 vehicle storage parking lot to serve the Central Massachusetts Auto Auction facility in Oxford; Assessor ID 97-B-2-0, 97-B-2-1, 97-B-3-0); NU Auto Auction Realty, LLC, 12 Industrial Park Road, East Oxford, MA 01540 (Applicant / Owner). Said site is located in Business without Sewer (B5) zoning district. Continued from 4/26/21.
4. Staff Report