Monday, August 30, 2021
- Location: Webster Town Hall, Board of Selectmen Meeting Room (2nd Floor), 350 Main Street
- 6:30 p.m.
1. 6:30 p.m. - Call to Order.
2. Action Item 2A: Reorganization.
2. Action Item 2B: Approval of Meeting Minutes - July 26, 2021.
2. Action Item 2C: 2022 Draft Meeting Schedule and Application Submission Deadline Dates.
3. Public Meeting & Draft Decision: Site Plan Approval and Stormwater Permit Applications - 5-7 Goya Drive & 9 Goya Drive; R.P. Masiello, Inc. (Applicant), Goya Foods, Inc. (Owner); Assessor ID 96-A-2-1 and 96-A-2-2; Expansion of existing wholesale warehouse facility including new addition and parking. Site is located within the Industrial (I) and Lake Watershed Protection (LWP) zoning districts. Continued from 7/26/21.
4. Staff Report
- Eligible Facilities Request - Wireless Communications Facility - Removal of existing equipment to be replaced by new equipment - 84 Old Douglas Road - Verizon Wireless.
- Odor Control - Marijuana Grow Facility - 30 Worcester Road - Curaleaf (Owner)
- Engineering Update - CHA Companies.
6. Next Meeting - Monday, September 27, 2021, 6:30 p.m. in the Board of Selectmen Room, Webster Town Hall.