- Boards & Committees
- Zoning Board of Appeals
- Meeting Materials
PLEASE NOTE: This webpage is intended to show agenda items as they develop prior to the meeting and may change until the final agenda is set. Meeting materials will be uploaded as they become available. The official agenda with the Town Clerk dated stamp will be uploaded no later than 48 hours in advance of the meeting date. Please contact the office if you have any questions.
Please fill out a Public Comment Form if you’d like to submit comments to the Zoning Board of Appeals. These comments will be entered into the record and project file. The public comment period will end at the close of the public hearing.
Tuesday, June 6, 2023
- Location: Board of Selectmen Meeting Room, 2nd Floor, Webster Town Hall, 350 Main Street
- Time: 6:00 p.m.
1. Call to Order
2. Action Item 2A: Draft Meeting Minutes
3. Public Hearing 3A: Variance Application - Relief from Minimum Lot Size Requirement to Construct a Duplex at 13 Nelson Street – Assessor ID 27-E-18-0 – PKANGREI, LLC (Applicant / Owner); site is located within a Multiple Family Residential (MFR) zoning district.
3. Public Hearing 3B: Variance and Special Permit Applications - Relief from Front Yard and Side Yard Setback Requirements to Expand an Existing Deck and Expansion of a Pre-Existing Non-Conforming Deck at 306 Killdeer Road - Assessor ID 58-A-50 – Robbie & Michael Compson (Applicant / Owner); site is located within both the Lake Residential (LR) and Lake Watershed Protection (LWP) zoning districts.
3. Public Hearing 3C: Variance and Special Permit Applications - Relief from Front Yard and Side Yard Setback Requirements to Construct an Addition and Carport and Expansion of a Pre-Existing Non-Conforming Structure at 25 Colonial Road - Assessor ID 39-A-33 – Brian Bohenko (Applicant / Owner); site is located within both the Lake Residential (LR) and Lake Watershed Protection (LWP) zoning districts.
4. Next Meeting